- What do management and employees need to know to operate safely, effectively, and efficiently in the uncharted future of post-opening?
- How do we assure the balance of health and safety protocols with business operations?
Learn from the success of the Singapore implementation of its Safe Management Measures (SMM) with a practical workshop from Thames International Business School and its Singapore partners.
This is a 2 half-day workshop entitled “SUSTAINABLE SAFE OPERATIONS: A safe management course from Singapore and contextualized in the Philippines” on November 9-10, 2020, from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM. This course aims to equip the entrepreneurs and managers of MSMEs from the following sectors with best practices in COVID-19 risk management knowledge and skills:
- Food and Beverage
- Hospitality, Accommodations, and Travel
- Real Estate
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Understand the principles of safe management
- Identify risks, recommend controls, implement risk control measures, and communicate risks to all personnel
- Conduct inspection and check to ensure that compliance requirements are met
- Report, document, and take action to remedy non-compliance
Regular course fee is Php 5,000 but if you register on or before November 6, 2020, you will only pay Php 2,500. That’s a 50% discount!
For your reference, here’s the program/format for the 2-half day course:
- Topic: Principles of Safe Management and the SG Experience
- SG Speaker: Mr. Desmond Lee, Singapore Specialist Adult Educator, Speaker on Safe Management Measures in the Workplace, SG
- Topic: Contextualization to Philippines (Industry-specific workshops)
- Cluster 1: F&B, Retail, Accommodations, Hospitality, and Travel
- Cluster 2: Construction, Real Estate, Logistics, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing
- Mr. Adolfo Aran Jr.,Managing Director of Courage Asia, F&B and Retail Specialist, and “The Restaurant Doctor”
- Mr. Eduardo Fuentebella, Corporate Business Leader and Training Specialist in Hospitality, Accommodations, and Real Estate
- Mr. Norman Adriano, Management Consultant and Training Specialist with Corporate Leadership Experience in Supply Chain Management
For the second session, cluster sessions will be conducted simultaneously so participants will be asked to choose one (1) cluster only.
For registration or questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.