June 29, 2016 9am – 5pm Edsa Shangri-la Hotel
As eating out continues to grow as an integral part of everyday life, there is no better time to tap into the hospitality industry. Food and beverage companies, tourism and agriculture, dining out establishments, education and property developments – these are some of the dynamic industries that juxtapose the booming restaurant industry. This one day conference brings together the thought leaders and professional experts who lead the way in innovating and building the restaurant businesses, covering the important and essential topics required all the sectors of the industry.
Featuring Topnotch Industry Speakers
- Representatives from Department of Tourism, Department of Agriculture and Department of Trade and Industry
- Representation from the biggest property developers
- Executive Chefs and culinary experts
- Owners, executives and top management of chains and independent branded concepts
Who Should Attend
- Delegates – senior figures and decision makers; investors, hoteliers, owners, lenders, F&B brands, restaurant concepts, franchisors, franchisees, suppliers from all areas of the restaurant industry and from all across the Philippines.
- Speaker – key influencers in the restaurant market. Leaders chosen for their industry knowledge, experience and insight that they are happy to share.
- Sponsors & Partners – companies that are leaders in the restaurant investment industry. They are there to network with delegates, showcase products and provide business solutions.
Burning and Relevant Topics
- Current Dining Out Trend in the Asia Pacific and in the Philippines
- The State of Agriculture in the Philippines
- The State of Malls in the Philippines
- The State of Hospitality Manpower in the Philippines
- The State of the Quick Service Industry in the Philippines
- Casual Dining Industry Situationer
- Key Success Factors in Operating Chef-Conceived and Chef-Driven Restaurants
- The Growing Food Tourism in the Philippines
For inquiries, please call Ms. Camille Pabilic at (020) 437-2639, (0935) 311-2668 / (0917) 639-8089 or Email at email@example.com. Also open for sponsorships and exhibit space.