Internationally-recognized and multi-awarded natural fruit-based liqueur made from world-renowned Philippine mangoes and premium aged run, Paradise Mango Rum Liqueur, brings the best of summer, all-year round.
It is an exotic tropical drink that captures the delicate and luscious flavour of tree-ripened Philippine mangoes, considered king of all fruits, and the unique taste and smoothness of the globally-famous Philippine rum. Best-selling cocktails like Mango Mojito, Mabuhay Manila, Paradise Martini and Boracay Bliss are popularly mixed with Paradise Mango Rum Liqueur.
Paradise also proved its versatility by coming out with recipes for fruity sauces and baked desserts like Paradise Liqueur Mango Bread and Paradise Mango Cheesecake.
Recipe for Paradise Liqueur Mango Bread
- ½ cup Paradise Mango Rum Liqueur
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped mangoes (ripe)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- In a medium bowl, sift all dry ingredients and set it aside
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar and melted butter. Whisk until emulsified.
- Blend in the mangoes, Paradise Mango Rum Liqueur and mix well
- Mix in the dry ingredients – flour mixture
- Mix in lemon juice and nuts. Combine all but do not overmix.
- Pour into tow (2) greased and floured 7x3x3 baking pan
- Bake at 325F for about 45 to 60 minutes or until inserted toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and Enjoy
Paradise Mango Rum Liqueur gives instant mango goodness available whole year round – be it in popular cocktails, sauces, as a topping for vanilla ice cream or baked desserts.
For more recipes and to know more about Paradise Mango Rum Liqueur, please visit www.paradisemangorum.com or www.limtuaco.com. For orders and suggestions, call (+632) 83614989 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org