Doña Elena, the #1 Olive Oil brand in the country, lists 5 reasons why Doña Elena Olive Oils are the perfect partner for everyday cooking.
Known for its premium quality of olives directly sourced and harvested from the farms of Andalucia, the olive tree traces back its rich history 3,500 years BC. An abundant fruit in the Mediterranean region, it’s also most-prized for its high levels of naturally occurring antioxidants and vitamins.
1. The purest and most generous blend of olives. Doña Elena Olive Oils are a combination of two types of olives, hojiblanca and picual that makes it hands down a good source of high levels of good fats and antioxidants. Since each bottle contains 80% monounsaturated oleic acids that are good for the health, the powerful olive fruit duo makes every bottle of Doña Elena olive oils a powerful concoction.
2. The health attributes and richness of vitamins. With Doña Elena Olive Oil being the only oil to be obtained naturally from a fruit, it enhances the flavor of the food making it more delicious, hence renowned chefs all over the world are known for using olive oil in their dishes. Doña Elena Olive Oil has high levels of antioxidants like polyphenols and oleic acids. It is also rich in vitamins E, K and A that helps lower bad cholesterols and acts as agent to help prevent some cardiovascular diseases.
3. It is the only brand that offers the most comprehensive sizes. Whether you’re a foodie, a chef, or who simply loves to cook, Doña Elena’s Pure, Extra Virgin, and Pomace are conveniently available in 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L and 5L PET bottle sizes so you have all the options for every need and purpose.
4. It’s not as expensive as you think. “If you can afford a daily cup of branded coffee once a week, why not set aside a budget for a bottle of Doña Elena Olive Oil as an investment for your health?” says Fly Ace Corporation Senior Product Manager and Category Head for Oils Zen Prudentino.
5. The versatility of olive oil in cooking. Choose the right variety among the three Doña Elena Olive Oil to make the dish come out at its most flavorful and aromatic taste: Extra Virgin for salad dressing, bread dip, and to drizzle cooked food; Pure Olive Oil for sauté and frying; and Pomace both for frying and deep-frying.
“We, at Fly Ace Corporation, are committed to bring the best food and beverages of the world to the Filipinos. We are proud to say that Doña Elena is a 100% Filipino brand sourced from the best and largest olive oil producing country in world, which is Spain. The overwhelming response from the Philippine market consistently places Doňa Elena as the no. one olive oil brand in the country,” concludes Fly Ace Corporation President Jun Cochanco.