California Pizza Kitchen, CPK, Philippines launches their NEW Menu with all new pizzas, pasta, salads, and, for the first time in the Philippines, Rice Meals!
“California Pizza Kitchen has distinguished itself as a pizza authority. But it is particularly noteworthy that we listened to the longstanding clamor of our customers to have rice meals but we are proud to note that we have managed to do this while making sure these NEW Rice Entrée creations continue to embody our intrinsic California identity.” said Bob Vallar, Marketing Manager of Global Restaurant Concepts, Inc. (GRCI).
New Pizza Flavors :
- Surf & Turf Trio brings the best of both worlds together with shrimp, bacon, salami, Queso Quesadilla, Mozzarella, tomatoes, & asparagus. Tangy seafood flavors punctuate their Shrimp Scampi lathered with a lemon-garlic sauce. The , the
- Anchovies + Goat Cheese Pizza, winner of the Grand Winner of CPK Philippines’ 2016 Pizza Wars Competition, was the unanimous choice by an esteemed panel of judges including Chef Sandy Daza and Chef Sau del Rosario.
- Spicy Shrimp Poppers with Mozzarella and cream cheese, veggies, crisp rice sticks, & spicy shrimp
- Sweet-Fire Cod with sweet fire sauce crispy cod, Mozzarella, Goat cheese, onions, & bell peppers topped with a house made Mango-Cucumber Salsa.
- Foriana Roasted Walnut + Cauliflower pizza with a rustic Mediterranean Foriana sauce, Queso Quesadilla, Mozzarella, cauliflower, bell peppers, & onions.
New Pasta dishes :
- Foriana : spaghetti noodles tossed in a rustic Mediterranean Foriana sauce with sun-dried & cherry tomatoes topped with shaved Parmesan cheese
- Chicken & Sausage Fajita. : smoked sausage, grilled chicken, tri-color peppers & jalapeno with spinach fettucine in their spicy roasted garlic cream sauce is sure to please.
New Salad selection :
- Quinoa + Arugula – Quinoa + Arugula is a super-grain salad with asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, onions, toasted pine nuts, and Feta cheese tossed in their house made Honey Dijon vinaigrette.
- Chinese Chicken with Napa & red cabbage, Romaine lettuce, crisp wonton strips, scallions, fresh cilantro, & sesame seeds tossed in a Hoisin ginger vinaigrette.
- Grilled Shrimp, Strawberry + Goat Cheese of grilled fresh shrimp, strawberries, pears, mixed greens, almond flakes, & Goat cheese tossed in their house made Honey Dijon vinaigrette.
Rice Meals :
And finally, their all NEW Rice Entrees will appeal to your Filipino sensibilities while keeping you
in a rarefied California State of Mind!
- Cod + Seasoned Vegetables is comprised of fresh cod fillet with sautéed onions, zucchini, eggplant, and broccoli in a roasted squash puree.
- Chicken + Asparagus in Lemon Cream Sauce consists of fried chicken breast fillet smothered with their Piccata cream sauce and served with asparagus, cherry tomatoes, & black olives.
- Crispy Calamari + Stir Fried Vegetables is fried calamari with mixed vegetables sautéed in
a soy-ginger sauce served with house made remoulade on the side.
- Sweet Flame Shrimp of sweet & spicy shrimp served with mango-cucumber salsa and fresh cilantro will definitely hit the spot.
- Cali-Mex Chicken Salsa is grilled chicken topped with house made Chipotle Salsa and jalapeno served with blue corn tortilla chips and lime crema. All these delicious creations are served with steamed white rice which you may choose to upgrade to Quinoa for only an additional P 45!
For more information on their NEW Menu, visit www.cpk.com.ph, follow them on Facebook & Instagram @cpkphilippines, or visit any of their following branches: 2nd level Alabang Town Center; Ground Level W Global Center, BGC; 2nd level Greenbelt 5; Ground Level Promenade 3, Greenhills; Ground Level SM Mall of Asia; Basement Level Century City Mall; and at the 2nd level Shangri-La Plaza Mall East Wing.